This Cream Cheese & Vegetable Pizza Appetizers is filled with fresh crunchy broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers and green onions, layered on a bed of luscious cream cheese!
I love how festive this creamy, light and deliciously fun, this vegetable pizza is!
But, the temptation to fill a vegetable pizza, cut into shapes in line with the holidays and decorated with gorgeous veggies in holiday colors of red, white, and green was just far to tempting for me this holiday season!
Just imagine how much fun you can have with these! Cut them into Christmas tree bulbs, Christmas Trees, Santa shapes, or Wreaths – whatever you wish to bring in the holiday season!
Then, get your best veggie decorating skills game on, and prep some of the best dressed apps of the season!
Think of all the color combinations of veggies – so many to satisfy nearly any season!
Not only are they cute, festive and fun to spruce up your holiday table – but they’re rich, creamy, delicious and a light alternative to serve when we’re typically knee-deep in indulgent deliciousness!!
(BTW, if you make these – please, show me your creations! This is a fun one to play with.)
To get fun holiday shapes, just cut your dough into shapes while warm and set aside to cool before adding cream cheese topping and veggies! (p.s. cutting them into shapes will cause some waste of your finished dough – so be sure to account for that!).
Otherwise, for a quick prep, no-fuss appetizer, you can just always serve it the traditional way and bake, cut (no waste!), decorate and serve.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages ⅓ less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 to 1 and ½ cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 to 1 and ½ cups fresh cauliflower, chopped
- ½ to 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ to 1 cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet and seal the edges together to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown. Remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- *If desired, once crust is cool, cut into shapes with a cookie cutter. OR, leave crust as is.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, dry Ranch dressing and dill weed and mix until creamy smooth. Generously spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables over the cream cheese layer and lightly press down. Chill for ½ to 1 hour, slice and serve.
Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza